TIPS FOR COMPRENHENSIVE REFORMS
We give you some Tips for Comprehensive Reforms so that you can successfully turn your home into the house of your dreams. An Comprehensive Reform is a golden opportunity to adapt your home to your needs.
We are facing a boom in Comprehensive House Reforms due to the reactivation of the second-hand housing market. 81% of the transactions carried out last year were used homes (according to the INE), which represents more than 390,000 sales of second-hand homes. And this trend will continue in the coming years.
What are the most important areas?
Plan for the renovation by reflecting on what your family’s needs will be in the new home:
- Number of rooms
- Do you want a shower or bathtub?
- Do you prefer more natural light in all rooms?
- What storage spaces would you need?
It is key to be inspired and advised by comprenhensive reforms professionals to obtain the best results. In MLZ Construction, we will tell you how to gain more valuable space by modifying the house’s layout, achieving natural light in each room, and which materials are the best for bathrooms, kitchens, floors, and colors and textures to use according to the room… With MLZ Construction, you will always be right!
MLZ CONSTRUCTION takes care of everything
An integral renovation is not a matter to be taken lightly. That’s why you hire a company that takes care of absolutely everything. And do not hire every professional independently, such as a plumber with one company, a bricklayer with another…
Do not be fooled by cheaper prices because it can be costly for you in the long term, as they tend to increase the budget as they renovate your home. Note: Ask for a fixed and signed budget before starting the renovation.
Tips for successful comprehensive reforms
A Comprehensive Reform is a complex task, and when it comes to the first time, you probably don’t know where to start. But if you follow these steps, everything will be infinitely easier; and you will not get any unpleasant surprises.
- Choose the most appropriate solutions: Comprehensive Reforms tend to take longer and are more expensive, but their results compensate for this.
- Be clear about your needs and priorities: Make a list of your needs by sorting them by priority. You will sometimes have to remove some redundant elements in a maximum budget. For example, good windows and enclosures are more important than an exotic wood floor.
- Find an experienced and prestigious company: A construction company that at the same time specializes in combining aesthetics with quality and durability is the most practical option. This is the case of MLZ Constructions. Over the years, we have become a leading luxury construction company on Costa del Sol.
- Permits and licenses: If the company responsible for integral renovation is serious, it will care for everything. You will be sure to:
- They are complying with current regulations and if reform is feasible;
- That the costs of the work won’t get out of hand.
MLZ Constructions gets the most out of your money by making the best project possible, following all your indications, and meeting budgets and schedules.